Saturday, July 3, 2010

I fell in love with accessories



This is my collections of accessories most of them are just given to me and some i made, and the others our my mother's.
The first time i fell in love with accessories and beads was when my Grandmother or my Lola Fely was still here in the Philippines but now she is living in Canada where my Tita Sandy, and Tito Philip lives. she always makes bracelets and necklaces in or living room when she was still with us. One day i sat beside her, and she was making a bracelet their was a plastic box in her lap and inside wore beautiful beads with different shapes and sizes i got one bead in my hand and she gave me a string and ever sense that day i loved making accessories. And I'm thankful i learned how to make lot's of different accessories with different designs.

No comments: