Monday, October 25, 2010

The Balik-Bayan box from Canada has arrived =D

We got the Balik-Bayan box from Tita Sandy,Tito Philip and Lola Fely last October 20, Wednesday.
I received my package and guess what's inside?
I received two of the three books I wished for, a magazine and a little surprise in a piece of folded paper.
I already finished the first book called, Sondok: Princess of the moon and stars just this October 23. And I really learned so much about the first Queen of silla, one of the three kingdoms of ancient Korea. This kingdoms eventually were unified. Later they were divided again and one of the kingdoms was named Koryo...from which the word Korea was derived. Now I'm reading Mary,Queen of Scots already, and I'm so excited to learn more about her life.

Thank you very much Tita Sandy,Tito Philip and Lola Fely!!
May God bless you more and more!

No comments: