Sunday, September 2, 2012

Black, White,Gray or Silver

I went to Alona's 18th birthday party last August 18. The motif was black,white,gray or silver. There were a lot of options, and I chose to wear a  black dress that my parents gave me last year. It was the first time I wore the dress. I thought of wearing it to church on a Sunday but, God really reserved it for this event
Here are some of the pictures of the event. 
 Aya, Ate Lesly & Me
The woman of the hour, Alona!
Me with Trisha ( Alona's younger sister).


Thank you to my sister who fixed my hair for the party.. Thank you Lord for the gorgeous dress.

Heart could only love for a while. Feet could only walk some miles. Clothes won't be forever in style. 
But GOD's LOVE will last until the end of time.




God bless everyone!! 
- Jillian Myka



No comments: