Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Blessings: Bracelets

Hi Guys, how's everyone? By the way, yesterday was my birthday! haha... My family and friends really made me happy on my specially day,I'm so thankful to God! I'm going to post my birthday celebration soon. So be excited!

Anyway, I've been busy this past weeks because I've been preparing for Battle Zone Youth Camp and other stuff. Battle Zone was very fun! Even though Air Force ended up in 3rd place, I still enjoyed the camp, because I met new friends and learned more about God.. So, wait for my post about Battle Zone soon!

I'm posting this because I want to appreciate the people who gave me this lovely bracelets when they came back home from Boracay. Enjoy!:)

Thank you to Ate Faith!! 
(My beautiful Ate and Victory Group Leader.)
Thank you Kuya Migz! :)
Thank you Kuya Jonathan!! :)
I super love the bracelets! Thank you Lord for my new blessings! :)

Happy All Saints Day Everyone! May God bless us all!
:) Jillian Myka

4 comments:

Unknown said...

these bracelets are so cute! :)

Jillian Myka said...

Thank you so much! God bless!:)

Unknown said...

i love beads bracelets, i also mka them myself

Jillian Myka said...

Hi Albina, Me too! I love making accessories.:)
Thank you so much for dropping by! God bless!