Monday, December 10, 2012

My Birthday: Thank you Lord!



A very late post of my birthday celebration last October 31. 
This was one of the best birthdays I ever had! 
All I can say Lord is.. Thank you so much!
Thank you for my family & friends! Thank you for always being there in times of need! Thank you for the talents you have given me! Thank you for all the things I'm experiencing in my life! I know you're making me stronger.
Thank you for making me stronger and wiser each day! Thank you Lord for all the blessings!
 Lord, use me more for your honor and glory. 
I love you Lord! Thank you!
So blessed!


"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40: 30-31


- Jillian Myka

No comments: