Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our Cebu and Bohol Trip

Hello Everyone! How are you all doing? I miss blogging so much... I've been very busy. 
I'm posting our pictures from our Cebu and Bohol trip. I know its been awhile but, it's never to late and I promised that I while post it, so here it is. I hope you all enjoy just scrolling down our pictures! Our Cebu and Bohol trip was also a great experience and I thank God that I had the opportunity to go there.
I'm so excited to share to all of you our 23 Days in USA, how God's provision overflows when you give your faith to Him. Be excited! Because God is going to do the same thing in your life.
I'll blog soon! God bless you everyone! :)









 Our Family in Cebu














 We have a new Japanese friend.




 The Chocolate Hills.
 Tarsier.

This is Perlo, our new friend from Bohol who toured us.


"So blessed I can't contain it."

- Jillian Myka

No comments: