Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Future Building


My Building
 Entrance & Reception Area


Hall 
My Office
( A place where I will honor God with my work.)
 Garden
( A place where I will plant my favorite flower, Tulips.)
 Ballet / Taekwondo Studio & Library
( A place where we can stay fit and healthy & a place to relax and read a book.)
 Pool
(  A place where we can get wet & have some fun.)
 Storage Area
 ( A place where MYKreation products are stored.)
 Sewing Area
( A place where all great ideas & imaginations that came from God will become real clothes.)
 Music room
( A place where I will develop my skills & talents in music for the Lord.)
 Cafeteria
( A place where I can, and will, eat and eat and eat.hahaha!)
Elevator
(Of course you will need an elevator, to explore all the fun places in this building.)

This drawing took me awhile to finish, because of all the small details. The hard work paid off, because it turned out to be a very beautiful creation.
When I was looking at my other creations and found myself staring at this for awhile, I decided to blog it and share to everyone, that we can create great things when we do it excellently for the Lord.
 Without God I couldn't finish this another beautiful master piece. 
Thank you LORD...I love you! - Myka


Whatever you do,work it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
Colossians 3:23

No comments: