Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Collecting


I just wanted to share my pin collection, though there's only six pieces for now, it's still a collection.. I collect a lot of stuff like accessories, pictures, clothes, drawings, stickers, books, key chains and more.. 
It's fun collecting things, a lot of stuff I collected are only given to me, some I bought.
Do you know what's the best think to collect?  Great memories...
 Let's collect great memories with our loved ones, each day tell them you love them, laugh with them like it's your last, thank God for your loved ones, spend time with your family like tomorrow will never come, be a friend to someone, be a blessing, encourage someone.. Remember, we only have one life to live.. Let's make every moment of our lives count.
Collect great memories.

No comments: