Friday, March 18, 2011

The Special Cards I Made

                    The Birthday card I made for Aj...I'm going to give her this card this Sunday.
                    The Pretty card I made for Sage my cousin. Her birthday is still in March 28.
                      The Beautiful card I made for Trisha. I'm also going to give her this card this Sunday.
                          The Balloon card I made for Kuya Nico..I made this card: March 5,2011
                    The Birthday card I made for Kuya Renelle...I made this card: March 5,2011
                                          The Charm card I made for Ate Charm...It's so pretty.=)
                  A simple Thank you card for Tita Jaycee and Jayden-kai for all the gifts they gave us.
                  I made this card: March 5,2011
                        The Birthday card I made for Ate Dawin. I made this card: February,17,2011
                                 The Racing Track card i made for Ninong Bibing's 50th Birthday.
The Orange racing car : is Justine, Yellow: Me ( Myka), Red: Kuya (Dominic), Purple: Mama (Joy), Block: Papa (Edsel). We're all going to the party where Green is: Ninong Bibing, Pink: Tita Chris, Blue: Kean there waiting for us. I really had fun making this card ... It's so cute.:)) 2/16/2011
                                    This is the Thank you card i made for Tito Ferdie and Family.
                                     I made this card : January 11,2011

It's so fun making cards and making other people happy in their special day, or just thanking them for what they gave you or thanking them because they made you happy.
I still have lots of cards I made,but I can't post them here because some I forgot to take a picture,and the others I'm still looking for.

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the cards I made for my friends and relatives.
 Let's use our talents to bless other people and God.

No comments: