Friday, August 10, 2012

Tithes & Offering

Just this last Wednesday my Victory Group Leader Ate Faith, asked me if i could share the Tithes & Offering for our Youth Service (Campus Beat). When I received her text message, I felt so nervous, but when a thought came to me that this opportunity to share to students, my testimony about giving, may never come again.. And it's now or never. 
So I said, " Yes." 


 Coach Migz

This was the testimony I shared last night.
Last July29, Sunday was our grandmother's death anniversary..Before going to Manila, I made bracelets to give to our cousins.
Then,the Lord impressed upon mama's heart to give a red sandals or slip on,made in Nueva Ecija, to Lola Letty,the mother-in-law of Ninong Marvin,mama's brother.
To our surprise, when we saw her, she gave a red Sidney Australia t-shirt to kuya Faye/Dominic.. We were surprised, because we haven't given her the red sandals yet, but a blessing came already..Lola Letty was also surprised we have a gift for her.
Surprisingly, before we left and went home to Cabanatuan..Ninong Noel, mama's younger brother gave us a  large red & white plastic bag..Inside, was a big paper bag of Norsdam, a mall in the USA..the dedication says• To Joy's kids, from Tita Chat, Angela,Paula & Isabela.. Tita Chat is mama's second cousin.. The paper bag came to Manila weeks ago or months, they didn't notice it until July 29 when they gave it to us..the bag contained 32 pieces of clothes for me & Justine..imagine, I made & gave 5 bracelets, 5x6+2 ang surprise blessing that came back.. Let us remember that we cannot out give God..as it is written in 
 Luke 6:38 - Give,& it will be given to you. A good measure, press down, shaken together & running over - in Pilipino, siksik, liglig at umaapaw - will be poured into your  lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Luke 6:38

Last night (Thursday) was one of the greatest experiences of my life. 
Thanks to God who always gives me the strength and courage.

Remember God always wants to bless us, but we should also learn how to be a blessing more to others first.
More of God, less of us.  

No comments: